Recipe by dayla
This is a wonderful potato dish that can be served anytime of the day. It is a family favorite of ours and has been made for many gatherings. About 10 hours of prep work, including overnight refridgeration.
- potato, baked cooled and shredded (I make enough to fill up a large baking pan when shredded; You can also use frozen hashbrowns that h)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 cups shredded cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix potatoes, sour cream, green onions, 1 1/2 cups cheese and salt and pepper.
- Spread in large baking pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- To cook, uncover and bake in a 350 degree oven until top is melted and starting to brown.