1/1 Photo of Pioneer Picnic Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
This is another of those recipes that I found while hunting a recipe to make for which I already had the ingredients on hand. This came from a little free cookbook I received several years ago called Capital Cookbooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Blend butter and shortening until smooth.
- 3Add both sugars and cream well.
- 4Add eggs, beating after each egg.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Mix dry ingredients and gradually add to batter.
- 7Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Mix well and drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 8- 10 minutes, depending on you oven.
- 10Cool briefly on baking sheet then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pioneer Picnic Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1389.7
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 490.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 100.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g