Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm a big fan of Pioneer's baking mix and gravy mixes. I found this recipe on their website.
Make and share this Pioneer Breakfast Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 12 eggs, scrambled (cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) packagepioneer peppered gravy, prepared
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups pioneer biscuit and baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 6 green onions, white and light green parts, sliced thinly
- Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix together onion, potatoes, and mushrooms and add to pan. Sauté over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Shake pan occasionally to avoid burning.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Grease a 9”x13” pan.
- Mix together hashbrown mixture, sausage, eggs, jalapeños, cheese, and gravy.
- Add mixture to the pan.
- Mix together Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix, milk, and bacon and then crumble mixture loosely over the top of the ingredients in the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until top is nicely browned and biscuit mixture is baked all the way through.
- Top with sliced green onions and serve immediately.