Recipe by alabtu
I got this from my kids school book, 'Pioneer Recipes', by Bobbie Kalman. Here is her description- Use this basic recipe to make a different muffin every time! Add raspberries, blueberries, raspberries, peeled and finely chopped apple, chocolate chips, chopped nuts or raisins. You can even add your choice of grated cheese!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins.
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2. In another bowl, beat together oil, milk and eggs.
- 3. Add liqid mixture to dry ingredients and blen just enough for a lumpy
- 4. Spoon into muffin tin and fill each to 3/4 ful.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin.
- comes out clean.