Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from my kids school book, 'Pioneer Recipes', by Bobbie Kalman. Here is her description- Use this basic recipe to make a different muffin every time! Add raspberries, blueberries, raspberries, peeled and finely chopped apple, chocolate chips, chopped nuts or raisins. You can even add your choice of grated cheese!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins.
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2. In another bowl, beat together oil, milk and eggs.
- 3. Add liqid mixture to dry ingredients and blen just enough for a lumpy
- 4. Spoon into muffin tin and fill each to 3/4 ful.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin.
- comes out clean.