Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a really quick, simple snack to throw together, and kids just love them!
- 6 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 500 g sausage meat
- 1 (45 g) packet French onion soup mix
- milk, for brushing
- Spread pastry with a thin, even layer of sausage mince.
- Sprinkle soup mix over meat.
- Roll pastry, making 6 logs.
- Cut into 1cm slices.
- Place rounds on a lined tray, brush with milk.
- Bake at 200C for 10 minutes.
These are really good and easy to make! Very addicting since they are so small you can eat a million!! I used Substitute for 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix to make these. Will be a great addition to the next football party! Made for PRMR.