Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple appetizer. These are very tasty and quite filling. You can slice them as you need them.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 1-2 package thin sliced ham or 1-2 package turkey (I'm talking about the pkgs that are about $.59 each)
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 6-8 large flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients (I use a mixer).
- Spread completely on flour tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla closed.
- Refrigerate to set (or until ready to serve).
- Slice in about 1/2" slices.
- Serve with your favorite salsa on the side.
- Note: add as much green onions and meat as you like, but it must be able to spread on the tortillas.
- Depending on how thick you spread this is how many tortilla rolls you will end up with.
I made these for a baby shower this weekend and they were a huge hit. I mixed my cream cheese flavors (red pepper, herb and regular), used ham and omitted the chilis. I wrapped the tortillas in saran wrap before slicing and froze them for about 5 hours so they would sit out well during the shower. They were thawed by then, just cool and they sliced perfectly. I didn't use salsa, they were great on their own.
We dipped these in salsa. They were very good!