Recipe by one easy cook
These are great for parties. Very addictive! You can get very creative with these.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
I use the larger tortillas, so 1 package of cream cheese makes 2 tortilla rolls. Less "end" waste this way. Also used about 2 tbsp of salsa in the cream cheese instead of the onions. Then I just cut them and secure with toothpicks. . .makes it easy to pick up and eat them!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package ham or 1 (8 ounce) package turkey
- 1 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat meat dry with a papertowel, set aside.
- Spread cream cheese liberally over tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onions over cream cheese.
- place 1 or 2 slices of meat over green onions.
- Roll tightly and slice about one half inch thick.
- Arrange on a serving platter with favorite dip.
- HINT: For better slicing, refrigerate whole rolls for about 4 hours.