1/1 Photo of Pinwheel Steaks
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I came up with this idea because the meat section of our local grocer offers these as a premade meal that you can take home and bake. One day I came in to pick some up and they did not have any. So I made my own!T hey are easy and inexpensive to make and make for a beautiful presentation that will impress any picky eater.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°Ft.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Remove your steaks from the package. They should be no more than 1/4 inch thick. If they are slightly thicker pound out until they are the desired thickness.
- 4Trim any excess fat or uneven edges.
- 5Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 6Take one steak and lay it out on a cutting board.
- 7Sprinkle with an even layer of Parmesan cheese.
- 8Next add a layer of spinach.
- 9Roll the steak up tightly.
- 10Cut into two inch portions and place on baking sheet.
- 11You may need to use a toothpick or butchers string to hold them together if they start to come apart.
- 12Repeat until all of your ingredients are used.
- 13Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes until steaks are cooked through.
- 14Let rest for 5 minutes before serving so the juices can set.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinwheel Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.5
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 3683.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 95.8 g