Recipe by airforce_chick315
Believe it or not I discovered one of my favorite sandwiches in a Walmart super center. They were these mini pinwheels and this recipe is almost exactly like them. The best thing about this recipe is you can customize to whatever taste you like. I also like to use the flavored tortillas.
Top Review by didyb
This is my husband's rating. I used honey mustard and garlic/herb tortillas. Also ham and colby and havarti cheese. It liked that there wasn't any cream cheese in the roll-up, as most others do.
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 6 slices of your favorite cheese
- 1 lb deli meat
- 3 large lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tbsp of the mayo and 1 teaspoons of the mustard. Top with 2 slices of cheese. Arrange meat down centers of tortillas; cover with lettuce.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Place, seam sides down, on cutting board.
- Cut each roll-up into 8 slices. Secure each with toothpick.