1/1 Photo of Pinwheel Pasta Bake
I add more parsley than the recipe calls for, cause I prefer it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, and add the pin wheels with a dash of olive oil.
- 2Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Drain and set aside.
- 3Heat the sunflower oil in a large frying pan, and sauté the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and courgettes and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- 4Stir the chopped parsley and vegetable stock into the mushroom mixture, and continue to cook, covered, for a further 10 minutes. Add the pinwheels, and stir in the grated cheese.
- 5Preheat the oven to 200C (400F and Gas Mark 6).
- 6Transfer the pasta mixture to a deep casserole dish, and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 7Serve with warm, crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinwheel Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 287.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: