Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
The most unbelievable beans you'll ever try. Fantastic with chips or alongside your favorite tacos. Yummmmmm.....
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, fresh (I LOVE to use 2 Texans Craving Salsa, 2 Texans Craving Salsa Far from Home)
- Soooo easy --
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add both cans of rinsed beans to skillet. Heat through.
- Add salsa and heat through again.
- Serve with your favorite mexican main dish or with chips.
SImple but delicious!
Really, really good. I doubled and we gobbled. Easy, flavorful and I will make again and again. Thanks for the recipe. (Ooops, forgot the stars the first time)