1/1 Photo of Pinto Bean, Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad
Great salad to bring to a BBQ, adds wonderful flavor to grilled dishes. Making it with fresh corn is what makes it so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml fresh corn (about 7 or 8 ears)
- 453.59 g can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 236.59 ml seeded and chopped plum tomato
- 118.29 ml chopped red onions or 118.29 ml vidalia onion
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
- 1Wash and drain the pinto beans, chop the tomatoes, onion and basil.
- 2Grill fresh corn on the bbq or outdoor/indoor grill until done.
- 3Cut off the kernals into a bowl.
- 4In the same bowl, combine the corn kernals, the pinto beans, tomatoes, onion and basil in large bowl.
- 5In a seperate small bowl whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and garlic to blend.
- 6Pour the dressing over the corn mixture and stir to combine.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve at room temperature.
- 9This dish can be made 4 hours ahead, just cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinto Bean, Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g