Recipe by AmyZoe
Beany, creamy, and dreamy. This is a quick dip with ingredients you have on hand. Recipe from Taste of Home 30-Minute Cookbook courtesy of Gladys DeBoer, Castleford, Idaho. Thank you Gladys!
Top Review by nemokitty
I made this to nibble on this weekend with tortilla chips and it turned out wonderful! Next time, I'll add more jalapeno to give it a little more zip. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
- 15 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, minced and seeded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- fresh vegetables, or
- tortilla chips