Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Bean and green. This one is spicy. Use the jalapeno and cilantro to your own tastes. Sometimes we make this up to spoon in with carnitas.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- baked corn tortilla chips
- Process beans in food processor or blender until smooth; add onion, garlic, chili, and cilantro.
- Process until blended. Mix in tomato and avocado.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; serve with baked tortilla chips.