Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great on a cold night.
Make and share this Pinto and Black Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Puree all ingredients.
- Cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Also can be cooked in a crockpot.
- serve with flour tortillas.
Loved this soup not only for the great flavor but also for the ease of preparation, plus it's high in fiber and low in fat. This one is a keeper for us! Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.