Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy recipe and is live to boot. I am going to use this on my Essene bread that is dehydrating at the moment. Leave out the herbs if you prefer to use this on something sweet.
- 236.59 ml pine nuts (raw and organic please)
- 4.92 ml olive oil (or flax oil)
- 4.92 ml sea salt (Celtic is the best)
- 4.92 ml dried dill weed
- 4.92 ml fresh chives (cut up in small pieces)
- Puree the pine nuts, olive oil, salt and herbs in a food processor by pulsing until it looks cheesy.
- Spread on your favourite raw bread or crackers.
- Bon Appetit!
Made this with flax seed oil and it was fantastic! Thanks for posting!!