Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast and Filling Breakfast.. just takes quite awhile to Cook !
Make and share this Pinnacl'te recipe from Food.com.
- Dice Up and Cook the Bacon until Crispy. Set aside.
- In the Bacon Fat. Sautee' the Diced Onion until translucent. Set aside with the Bacon.
- Add the 4 cups or about half a bag of 'Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes' and cook to directions.
- When finished Add the Bacon and Onion to the Frying Pan with the Hashbrowns.
- Mix them All together.
- Add the 1 cup of milk to the Eggs. Mix it like you are making an Omelet.
- Pour over the Hashbrowns, Onions and Bacon.
- Turn Heat to Low and let 'Slowly Cook' for 30 minutes or so.
- Using a Dinner Plate,. flipping the frying pan over, turn the Pinnacl'te over and Slide Back into the Pan, to cook on the other side for another 30 minutes or so.
- Use a Dinner Size Plate to remove, flipping the frying pan over.and cut into 6 or 8 segments.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. ( I prefer lots of Salt and Pepper. my Wife. Ketchup ! ).
- My Father made this 'Every Sunday Morning'. His Day to do the Cooking. He named it 'The Pinnacl'te. but I am sure it either has a different name. or we was 'just poor folk'. and enjoyed his 'Very Filling Sunday Breakfast' !
- I made one for my Wife one Sunday. and she still requests it to this day !