Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pinnacle is a French vodka that comes in 29 fun flavors . This is a dessert cocktail adapted from Whip It Good! blogsite. I would imagine Pinnacle's Cake vodka would work, too.
- 2 ounces of pinnacle whipped vodka
- 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces Sprite or 4 ounces 7-Up soda
- Cut the lime into wedges and add to a cocktail shaker.
- Add sugar and muddle well to extract the lime juice.
- Strain into a glass and add vodka and stir well.
- Add ice and top off with Sprite or 7-Up.