Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peach Schnapps and ginger ale give this lemonade cocktail a zip! If you like a sweeter drink, increase the schnapps, but hang on to your hat! You can use yellow lemonade too.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate (crystal light works too)
- 1 dash ginger ale (splash)
- 1 slice orange (optional)
- In a glass 3/4 filled with ice,pour schnapps & vodka.
- Add lemonade and a splash of ginger ale, stir.
- Garnish with orange slice if desired.
my girlfriend served these at our euchre party but she used vanilla flavored vodka, they were fabulous
These are SO yummy! I too love vodka and lemonade - add in the peach schnapps and YUM! I used crystal light and it was delish! Thanks for posting...
For the lemonade, I used Crystal Light (pink lemonade). I didn't have ginger ale so I used Club Soda. It's a very good drink that I'll do again. Thanks BakinBaby. Made for Zaar Star Game