Recipe by BakinBaby
Peach Schnapps and ginger ale give this lemonade cocktail a zip! If you like a sweeter drink, increase the schnapps, but hang on to your hat! You can use yellow lemonade too.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate (crystal light works too)
- 1 dash ginger ale (splash)
- 1 slice orange (optional)
- In a glass 3/4 filled with ice,pour schnapps & vodka.
- Add lemonade and a splash of ginger ale, stir.
- Garnish with orange slice if desired.