Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes to order whenever we go to a local Italian restaurant. It's often known as Tortellini in Vodka Sauce or Tortellini Rose or some other fancy names. For me, Pink Tortellini describes it best. It is a nice rich tasting pasta that's easy to make at home!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce (I use Ragu)
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Make tortellini as directed on package.
- After draining, place the tortellini on Low heat.
- Add in pasta and alfredo sauce, mix well until the sauce looks pink.
- Cover and let stand on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese, mix well, and serve.
What a wonderful tasty, quick and easy meal to put together. I changed it a little because when I sent my DH for tortellini he went to Trader Joe's and found lobster raviolis ($2.99 a 9oz. package). He bought two so I increased the sauce and I also sauted a little minced garlic and onion then added them to the spicy pasta sauce and roasted garlic alfredo. I served a side of asparagus and we had a FABULOUS meal. Thank you for submitting such a great and easy recipe. Made for Think Pink Cancer Awareness 2010 tag game.
Delicious!! I made it exactly as is and am going to make it again this weekend! So easy and so yummy! Made for Think Pink Tag Game 2010.
Very good! I used a whole wheat tortellini, spicy pasta sauce and a roasted garlic alfredo. Super quick and really yummy! Thanks for sharing. **Made for Think Pink**