Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
If you are a tofu lover, this is a great one. Strawberries make it a fun summer-time dessert, but could be enjoyed any time of year. This recipe is also raw. Best eaten on the its made.
- 1 (10 ounce) box silken tofu, well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced (divided)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, combine tofu, 1 cup strawberries (reserve 1/2c), honey and vanilla. Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Place pudding in layers with the reserved sliced strawberries, or forget the layers and place pudding in a bowl and top with strawberries!
- Top dessert with the toasted almonds.