Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
a family favorite
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free jello
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- make jello and let get 1/2 way firm.
- Carefully fold into whipped topping.
- Chill until set and enjoy.
This is also really good if you add marshmellows and nuts to it.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used sugar free cool whip. Yummy dessert.
This is so simple and absolutely delicious! It doesn't really taste low carb. Everybody loved it!