Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
My husband and children would literally die without this for the holidays! And it is SO easy! My husband says it is a side dish. I say it is a dessert.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup small marshmallow (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled. Your family and friends will go nuts.
I too have a recipe we call "pink stuff"! I thought it was exclusive! My daughter and nephews name it that and now at holidays they want to make sure there will be "pink stuff". Mine has cherry juice mixed w/cream cheese, pineapple tidbits, frozen strawberries (drained), mini marshmallows, walnuts and cool whip. Maybe someone would like to try my version too!
My adult family likes this recipe during the holidays. It's simply a fun food. I follow the recipe exactly with the exception of adding a little sweetened coconut.Thanks for posting!
I make this salad a few times a year. I add a can of mandarin oranges drained and leave out the condensed milk. The pie filling and other fruits along with the marshmallows and cool whip make it plenty sweet.....