Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better than a mimosa! Very elegant.
Make and share this Pink Snowflake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -4 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 cup sparkling wine, I like Cooks Brut
- Pour grapefruit juice into champagne flute.
- Slowly pour sparkling wine .
- Slip into something silky and listen to some jazz!
Wonderful! I love pink grapefruit juice and this is a great alternative to the traditional mimosa. Loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very yummy! I had three :) Thanks for posting this easy drink.