Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Great for hot summer days. Will keep in freezer until you're ready to use it.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sloe gin
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 2 liters Sprite
- Mix all ingredients except 7Up.
- Mix well, put into an ice cream bucket and freeze - stirring a few times during the freezing process. Freeze at least overnight if not longer.
- When ready to use, fill a glass with slush, pour 7up over and stir.