Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the MDC kitchen to yours.
- 5 ounces shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion juice
- 1 cup creamy large curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Finely chop the shrimp and add to cottage cheese.
- Stir in chili sauce, onion juice, lemon juice and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Gradually beat in enough milk to give a good dipping consistency.
- Use your blender for this if you have one.
- Serve it with potato chips or celery.