Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use Sauterne or any other semi-sweet white table wine in this refreshing cocktail...
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces sauterne (semi-sweet white wine)
- crushed ice
- Add frozen lemonade and wine to a blender.
- Add crushed ice as needed, blending at high speed until the mixture has the texture of a slush.
- Serve in a champagne glass.
This was a very nice drink for the summer; refreshing and icy! Quick and easy to make; it will definitely have a place on my table this summer (or my picnic table, or my coffee table, or my lawn chair.....)
This is so good. It is super easy and delicious. Also very beautiful. I loved it. I used a chardonnay wine. Made for Photo Tag 2007