Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another of my grandmother’s signature recipes. This is one of the typical southern "salad"s wherein it is actually more of a dessert and not really green and leafy at all.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces maraschino cherries
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 lb miniature marshmallow
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip (made according to directions)
- Cut cherries into fourths. Mix cherry liquid with cheese. Add in cherries, pineapple, marshmallows and Dream Whip. Put in casserole and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.