Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Donna B. Very easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 -3 bananas, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (partially drained) or 10 ounces raspberries (partially drained)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add pineapple, bananas, and strawberries.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
I did what I could to lower the fat and sugar here. Used 95% fat free cream cheese, Splenda for the sugar and cool whip light. It still tastes like childhood and summer :D. This is just so good you don't want to stop eating it....ever! I made a smaller amount and we wiped it out at lunch. Not to sure if it would keep as the berries defrost and add more liquid to the whole it might get pretty thin. Ours didn't last long enough to find out!