Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another delicious Chambord drink. Yow-ie!
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 fluid ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
This was a good drink, but I thought raspberry and strawberry together was not a good pairing here. The raspberry flavoring in the Chambord seemed to overpower the strawberry ice cream anyway. So I would rather have tried vanilla ice cream. That way the flavors would not compete, yet it would still maintain the creamy texture that made this as enjoyable as that refreshing jolt you get when sipping on a cold milkshake on a hot summer day.