delicious and beautiful too!
Make and share this Pink Rose Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine flour, water, sugar, and oil.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Decrease speed to low and slowly add eggs.
- Then slightly increase speed back medium and add vanilla extract.
- Beat for 45 seconds or until batter is smooth.
- Fold in sour cream until it is well integrated into batter.
- Add food color and mix at high speed until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into two 8" or 9" greased or slightly floured pans.
- Bake for at least 50 minutes.
- Then cool cake for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Frost cake with Strawberry, Raspberry, or Vanilla or Cream Cheese Frosting with red food color.
- Decorate with roses for a beautiful effect.