1/2 Photos of Pink Rose Cake
1 hr 10 mins
delicious and beautiful too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine flour, water, sugar, and oil.
- 3Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Decrease speed to low and slowly add eggs.
- 5Then slightly increase speed back medium and add vanilla extract.
- 6Beat for 45 seconds or until batter is smooth.
- 7Fold in sour cream until it is well integrated into batter.
- 8Add food color and mix at high speed until batter is smooth.
- 9Pour batter into two 8" or 9" greased or slightly floured pans.
- 10Bake for at least 50 minutes.
- 11Then cool cake for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- 12Frost cake with Strawberry, Raspberry, or Vanilla or Cream Cheese Frosting with red food color.
- 13Decorate with roses for a beautiful effect.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Rose Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g