- 8 cups fresh rhubarb or 8 cups frozen rhubarb, chopped
- 8 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 cups ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, bring rhubarb and water to boil.
- Drain and reserve liquid.
- Combine sugar, gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl.
- Once sugar and gelatin are all dissolved add pineapple and lemon juices, mix well.
- Stir in rhubarb juice and refrigerate.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.