1/1 Photo of Pink Rhubarb Punch
Baby Kato's Note:
This is easy and its always a big hit at our family bbq's and potlucks...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pan, bring rhubarb and water to boil.
- 2Drain and reserve liquid.
- 3Combine sugar, gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl.
- 4Once sugar and gelatin are all dissolved add pineapple and lemon juices, mix well.
- 5Stir in rhubarb juice and refrigerate.
- 6Add ginger ale just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Rhubarb Punch
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: