A sweet and easy treat from the Chex website. It would also be very pretty made with white chocolate
- Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips and margarine in small microwavable bowl uncovered on High 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Mix powdered sugar and gelatin in large plastic food-storage bag; add cereal mixture.
- Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.