1/3 Photos of Pink Powder Puff Chex Crunch
A sweet and easy treat from the Chex website. It would also be very pretty made with white chocolate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- 2Microwave chocolate chips and margarine in small microwavable bowl uncovered on High 1 minute; stir.
- 3Microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- 6Mix powdered sugar and gelatin in large plastic food-storage bag; add cereal mixture.
- 7Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- 8Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Powder Puff Chex Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g