Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
From cooks.com -- no beets here! Think Pink! Prep time does not include boiling and chill time for potatoes.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
What a nice change to regular potato salad -- loved the tanginess from the catalina dressing. This salad had all the ingredients that we generally add and the catalina just added an extra flavor component. Made for the Think Pink tag game, 2015.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Several hours before serving, boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
- Drain and cool slightly, then peel and slice.
- Pour Catalina dressing over warm potato slices coating slices well. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator until cold.
- Add onion, pickle relish, boiled eggs and mayonnaise. Mix well and serve.
- Note: Do NOT use "salad dressing" in this recipe.