15 hrs 30 mins
Pretty pretty! Great around Christmas time of course! Cooking time is actually a guess on chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches graham cracker crust (ready to use) or 9 inches chocolate graham wafer pie crust (ready to use)
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 drops peppermint extract
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 1 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons peppermint candies, crushed
- 1In saucepan, over low heat, combine marshmallows and milk. Stirring constnat, just until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2Remove from heat, add vanilla, salt, peppermint extract, and food coloring.
- 3Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- 4Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff.
- 5Stir peppermint mixture, and then fold into whipping cream. Pour into crust and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- 6Garnish with peppermint candy just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Peppermint Pie
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 194.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: