1/3 Photos of Pink Peppermint Parfait
1 hr 15 mins
Especially nice in the Summer. This is from my mother's recipes. She was born in 1909 and passed away in 1994; so I guess it is pretty old. I have a collection of her Jello recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water to boiling in 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add gelatin powder and stir until dissolved.
- 4Stir in ice cold water & peppermint extract.
- 5Cut ice cream into chunks.
- 6Add to gelatin mixture and stir until blended.
- 7Chill mixture until it begins to thicken and mound when spooned. (about 20 -30 minutes).
- 8Turn into parfait glasses.
- 9Chill until firm, 25-45 minutes.
- 10Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Peppermint Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g