- 1 white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 water
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drain and save the juice
- 1 (12 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredents, except pineapple juice.
- Bake in a 10x14 greased pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- While cake is still hot, prick with fork, pour pineapple juice over the cake.
- Mix pie filling and cool whip together and spread over the cool cake.