Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
In the hot summer months in Texas everyone enjoys this on the patio. It is a play on a smoothie, a good smooth vodka is best (Tito's is my favorite), but any is good in this drink! Warning: Must have friends join you! It is made in batches in blender.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces vodka
- 0.5 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 12 ounces ice (to fill blender)
- Empty contents of frozen Pink Lemonade can into blender.
- Fill blender with ice.
- Fill Can with vodka and pour over ice.
- Blend until ice is crushed to desired size.
- Blend in Cool Whip to desired taste.
What a nice drink chef. We really enjoyed this tart, sweet, creamy, rich drink. It was very refreshing and so quick and easy to make. Thanks for sharing this treat that I will enjoy again. Made for Think Pink 2012.
This is very good, sweet and creamy and easy to drink. Be careful, these pack a punch but you cannot taste the alcohol. So refreshing on a hot summer evening. Leftovers keep well in the freezer, just stir and serve.