Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a hit for a the party held for the ladies
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 12 fluid ounces gin
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream or 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, combine pink lemonade, gin, ice cream, strawberries and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Awesome recipe Queen Shay. I enjoyed this delicious cocktail so much. It was tart, tangy, sweet creamy and deadly. Thank you so much for sharing a new favorite gin drink. Made for Think Pink 2015.
Wowee! This is so wonderful that you ladies should have a party just to try it! In place of frozen strawberries, I used recipe #121994. Thanks, Queen Shay! Made for PAC Fall 08.
I have always LOVED this drink but never had it with Strawberries. OMG, it took the flavor to another level! Thanks â™¥