Recipe by Chef Jean
These sugar cookies use a mixture of Sweet N' Low and sugar. Since The Pink Panther is the spokesperson for Sweet N' Low these cookies are named after him. The yield depends on the shape and size of your cookies cutter.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great cookies.. The kids are still munchingon them. Though I did not use a cookie cutter, I used a knife and cut them into rectangles (bars). Very chewy cookies,full of flavor. I also used 3 drops of food coloring. Made for PRMR tag..
- 2 teaspoons sweet'n low granulated sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 -4 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Sweet'N Low, sugar and butter.
- Add egg, vanilla, food color and blend.Beat at medium speed, add dry ingredients and combine.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill at least three hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Remove cookie dough and divide in half. On well floured surface roll out to about 1/8" thick. Cut into desired shape using a cookie cutter or knife.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 8 - 10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing to a rack.