Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
These sugar cookies use a mixture of Sweet N' Low and sugar. Since The Pink Panther is the spokesperson for Sweet N' Low these cookies are named after him. The yield depends on the shape and size of your cookies cutter.
- Cream Sweet'N Low, sugar and butter.
- Add egg, vanilla, food color and blend.Beat at medium speed, add dry ingredients and combine.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill at least three hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Remove cookie dough and divide in half. On well floured surface roll out to about 1/8" thick. Cut into desired shape using a cookie cutter or knife.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 8 - 10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing to a rack.
Great cookies.. The kids are still munchingon them. Though I did not use a cookie cutter, I used a knife and cut them into rectangles (bars). Very chewy cookies,full of flavor. I also used 3 drops of food coloring. Made for PRMR tag..
These are sooo good! I couldn't help but eat some right off the pan and take a photo of it so I can eat them right away. I must confess that I froze them for a week instead of overnight but glad to say that they still came out great and the pink dough was still pliable after a few minutes and can be rolled out. It wasn't pink after it was baked even if I placed more than 4 drops, maybe just a slight tinge which is hardly visible but I didn't mind since the taste alone was good- not overly sweet. Color's very light, had a nice chewy soft texture. The ones I left longer had a crunch to them on the outside but chewy inside so it depends on the baking time. I prefer it when they're served warm with coffee. Thank you for posting this, Chef Jean! Made for Pink Tag.