Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great drink to get you going in the morning.
Make and share this Pink Panther recipe from Food.com.
- 175 g mixed raspberries and strawberries (6oz)
- 150 ml cranberry juice (1/4pint)
- 225 g low-fat vanilla yogurt (8oz)
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want you can freeze the yoghurt before using.
- Serve immidiately.
This was a lovely tart and tangy smoothie. I like the berry flavors and the consistency of the drink. I did add some wild flower honey to the mix, personal preference only, other than that made exactly as written. Thanks for sharing this fresh drink -Sylvie-. Made for Think Pink 2012.
This is very good. I only had Cranberry grape juice, so mine ended up a little more like a Purple Panther. I did add a little milk to help my blender along. Made and reviewed for Think Pink 08. Thanks :)
Delicious! I've made it now several ways,mixed berries, strawberries, and they're all delicious. I usually use orange juice in my smoothies but the cranberry is extra good (for some reason it almost tastes like vanilla to me)! Thanks Sylvie, for posting. Roxygirl