Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cranberry juice gives this drink its pink color and a slight tangy flavor.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces white rum
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar (caster)
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint leaves
- 1 dash cranberry juice
- 1 dash sparkling water
- Put sugar and lime juice in bottom of a highball (tall) glass.
- add mint leaves and muddle.
- add the rum and fill the glass with ice.
- Add cranberry juice and top with sparkling water.
Very nice summery and refreshing drink! I added an extra tsp of sugar, but otherwise made as directed. Thanks for sharing!
I just love mojito's ...This one was absolutely delicious. This was such a great thirst quencher. Not sweet at all and such a nice tart flavor from the cranberries. Thanks for your recipe Pepper. This is a drink I will make often. Made for the Think Pink Oct'09
This is a great drink,enjoyed it