My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb or 2 cups frozen rhubarb or 2 cups canned stewed rhubarb, sweetened
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries or 2 cups canned and sweetened raspberries
- 14 fig-filled cookies, crumbled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1Combine rhubarb and raspberries.
- 2Puree them through food mill or sieve.
- 3Place in saucepan with sugar and crumbled fig cookies.
- 4Heat slowly, stirring constantly until fig cookies are almost blended into mixture.
- 5When cool, place in refrigerator to chill.
- 6Just before serving, whip cream with vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
- 7Place fig mixture in dessert glasses alternately with spoonfuls of whipped cream.
- 8Top with cream and serve very cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Marble Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g