Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb or 2 cups frozen rhubarb or 2 cups canned stewed rhubarb, sweetened
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries or 2 cups canned and sweetened raspberries
- 14 fig-filled cookies, crumbled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Combine rhubarb and raspberries.
- Puree them through food mill or sieve.
- Place in saucepan with sugar and crumbled fig cookies.
- Heat slowly, stirring constantly until fig cookies are almost blended into mixture.
- When cool, place in refrigerator to chill.
- Just before serving, whip cream with vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
- Place fig mixture in dessert glasses alternately with spoonfuls of whipped cream.
- Top with cream and serve very cold.