My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb or 2 cups frozen rhubarb or 2 cups canned stewed rhubarb, sweetened
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries or 2 cups canned and sweetened raspberries
- 14 fig-filled cookies, crumbled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1Combine rhubarb and raspberries.
- 2Puree them through food mill or sieve.
- 3Place in saucepan with sugar and crumbled fig cookies.
- 4Heat slowly, stirring constantly until fig cookies are almost blended into mixture.
- 5When cool, place in refrigerator to chill.
- 6Just before serving, whip cream with vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
- 7Place fig mixture in dessert glasses alternately with spoonfuls of whipped cream.
- 8Top with cream and serve very cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Marble Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g