Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make sure to use fresh strawberries!
Make and share this Pink Love Cake recipe from Food.com.
FOR THE CAKE
- 453.59 g box yellow cake mix
- 85.04 g boxstrawberry gelatin powder
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 473.19 ml strawberry, cleaned, chopped
FOR THE ICING
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 78.07 ml butter, room temperature
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray then sprinkle with flour.
- Place strawberries in a plastic Ziploc bag and smash them up. A meat tenderizer works well.
- Mix together cake mix and gelatin mix.
- Mix in the water, eggs, and oil.
- Gently fold in about a cup of strawberry mixture.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 - 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together butter and cream cheese until smooth and lump free.
- Then mix in powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk until creamy.
- Sometimes if there is leftover crushed strawberry, you can fold them in at this time.
- Spread on completely cooled cake.