Air Force Mama's Note:
Make sure to use fresh strawberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 (16 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pint strawberry, cleaned, chopped
FOR THE ICING
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray then sprinkle with flour.
- 3Place strawberries in a plastic Ziploc bag and smash them up. A meat tenderizer works well.
- 4Mix together cake mix and gelatin mix.
- 5Mix in the water, eggs, and oil.
- 6Gently fold in about a cup of strawberry mixture.
- 7Pour into baking dish.
- 8Bake 30 - 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Mix together butter and cream cheese until smooth and lump free.
- 11Then mix in powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk until creamy.
- 12Sometimes if there is leftover crushed strawberry, you can fold them in at this time.
- 13Spread on completely cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Love Cake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g