Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite childhood memories. With only three ingredients and no cooking, I was making this on my own in elementary school. I am guessing on the oreo cookies - I always used the majority of the package until it looked like a thick enough crust and have never bothered counting them :)
- 40 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate, completely thawed
- In a blender or in a bag with a rolling pin crush oreo cookies (with filling). Reserve 1/2 cup. Place remaining cookies on the bottom of a 13x9 inch dish.
- In a large bowl combine ice cream and pink lemonade until well combined. Pour over oreo crust and sprinkle with remaining oreos.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in freezer until bars have set, at least two hours.