Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sandra Lee has a new magazine out and this recipe was featured in it...I want to make this for our annual euchre BBQ, so I am putting here for safe keeping... You garnish the glasses with pink sanding sugar.
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka
- 4 tablespoons pink lemonade mix, such as Country Time
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 8 cups crushed ice
- pink colored crystal sugar
- In large pitcher, combine vodka and lemonade mix, stirring well. Add pineapple juice, stirring well. Add lemon and lime beverage, stirring well.
- In a shallow dish, add a small amount of water or lemonade spritzer,. In another small shallow dish, add desired amount of sanding sugar. Dip rims of glasses into liquid mixture and then into sanding sugar to garnish, if desired.
- Dived ice between 6 glasses. Pour lemonade over top. Serve immediately.
Just what I needed! I used thawed frozen pink lemonade concentrate and passionfruit vodka. Made for PAC Fall 2012