Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a chilled salad that was served at a brunch. It would be a great side dish with any meal though. The lemonade is so refreshing and cleansing! I loved this!
- Mix 1 sleeve Ritz crackers with 4 tbs. melted butter.
- Spread this in 9x13 dish.
- Make sure the cool whip is thawed. Stir so that it is creamy, not lumpy. Mix the cool whip and all other ingredients together really good.
- Pour mixture on top of crackers.
- Chill in the refrigerater for at least 1 hour and serve. Cooking time is the chill time.
Yum! My daughter and I made this together. It was refreshing and delicious - and so easy to put together! We just crushed the ritz crackers in the sleeve and mixed the crumbs with the melted butter in the 13 x 9 pan - no extra dishes to do. I couldn't stop eating it. A perfect Summer salad or dessert.
MAde this for Easter dinner and it was a big hit. This will be added to my favorites. Thanks for a great and winning recipe!