Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom made this awhile ago just to try it and it was great.
- 60 butter flavored crackers (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3 -5 drops red food coloring
- Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Reserving 2 or 3 tablespoons for topping press down with a tablespoon.
- Combine milk, whipped topping, lemonade concentrate and food color in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread over the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumbs over the top.
- Chill until serving time.
Made in honor of breast cancer awareness tag: This dessert salad was good - nice mix of tangy and salty. I made it for a party for my daughter's Daisy Scouts - it was a big hit!!